Network Operators and Value Added Service Providers across 95 countries rely on APEX Service Delivery Platforms and Application Servers for SIP/IMS multi-media enhanced services, such as IVR, Network IVR, Video IVR, Outbound IVR, IVR Consolidation, CRBT, ITR, IUR, Third-Party Call Control, Web 2.0 and Telecom 2.0 value-added services.
|Welcome to APEX, please Login|
|Interactive Text Response (ITR)|
According to recent studies*, teenagers (13 to 17) send and receive an average of 3,339 texts/month, while young adults (18 to 24) send and receive an average of 1,630 texts/month. Among teenagers, texting is favored over most other forms of communications, including instant messaging, e-mail, calling, and face-to-face meetings. Although these studies show that 75 percent of teenagers now have mobile phones, the calling function is not really a priority, with the average teenager making only about five voice calls per day.
Some of the key benefits of Interactive Text Response include:
• Lower Operating Expenses (OPEX) as no Agents or IVR Ports are Required
• Increase ARPU by Offering Various Interactive Text-Based Value Added Services
• Reduce Churn by Addressing User Needs in their Preferred Method of Communication
• Off-Load Routine Inquiries from Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
• Capture a Greater Share of the Teenager and Young Adult Market
• Rapidly Steer Text Conversations to User-Requested Automated Services
In addition to customer service applications, a host of other interactive text-based services can be offered with the Interactive Text Response System, including the popular Interactive Mobile Coupon Service (IMCS).
*Nielsen Company; Pew Internet & American Life Project
IVR Consolidation, Video Conferencing, Interactive Text Response (ITR), and Interactive USSD Response (IUR) including Web 2.0 and Telecom 2.0 enhanced services.
Copyright © 1996-2013, APEX Voice Communications, Inc.